Holiday Fever

Only a few more days until that day! Due to a huge amount of concerts and rehearsals I haven't been able to post as much as I'd have liked to; but I've certainly enjoyed reading about how other bloggers are preparing for Christmas Day. 

Here are some of the things I've been up to recently:

Making gingerbread trees for gifts. 


Learning songs for choir.


Snuggling by the fire.


Taking walks with this little man.






Spending a little time shopping! 


Singing along to my favourite Christmas songs (and annoying everyone else in the vicinity).
- Saviour's Day, All I want for Christmas is You, O Little Town, Last Christmas and O Holy Night.

Decorating the house with all sorts of scented candles and the pine cones that we've had for years. 


Painting my nails in glittery colours - because we all need a bit of sparkle!



How about you? What has your week been like? And are you as excited as I am for Wednesday?

Comments