Life Lately - August

August has been a funny month. It entered slowly, without much fanfare; yet whizzed past in the blink of an eye!

This month I have...

... taken inspiration from this pin and made my own fruit-themed wrapping paper. Potato printing is addictive!

... eaten some great food in Belfast - bagels at City Picnic and a delicious meal at The Potted Hen (review to come).

... spent precious time at the North Coast with my family after some successful GCSE results.

... been inspired by the Great British Bake Off to bake some spelt and seed bread. 

... won the Matcha Green Tea set from Izzy's give-away. Any recipe suggestions would be appreciated - so far I only have one recipe for a cupcake!

... returned to school to study my four favourite subjects - French, Spanish, English Literature and History. I'm a little overexcited! 

Comments

  1. Thanks! Summer is always a good time to experiment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I read all your comments and treasure each one. Drop me a line and I"ll check out your blog, too! x