Favourite Feeds

It's no secret that I'm a bit of an Instagram addict. I recently completed the 100 happy days challenge (wait, recently?- almost two months ago!) and I do like to post a few times a week.

Of course, for me the best part is seeing what everyone else has been up to!  - friends, other bloggers, other photographers.... I follow a lot of food accounts (seriously, it's embarrassing) and then more recently I've begun to get into the clean eating / vegan / fitness accounts. I'm not a vegan by any means, but the food looks absolutely delicious and it really does inspire me to eat a bit more healthily and get out and exercise more.

So, without further ado, here are my top five favourite feeds of the moment.

Urban Outfitters

Rebecca.Kathryn

Wildhoneyandbear

Treasures and Travels

The Crunchy Hazelnut

Have you any other recommendations? Or are you more of a Pinterest fan?


Comments