Life updates


I promise I'll be back soon. The summer holidays are beginning and my notepad and pen are calling. Until then, you might like to take a look at some of my most recent pieces of writing.

I wrote this for the Christian Union in Cambridge, in anticipation of their May Week Garden Party. Feel free to send me an email if you'd like to hear more about what God has to offer you, or how my faith affects the way I live.

I've still been blogging for Varsity. In fact, I've just written my last column for them. I think that I'll run out of cafés and restaurants to visit very soon (or rather, I'll run out of money) and it is time my writing takes a new direction. Keep your eyes peeled for the odd article here and there next term. I've listed a few of my reviews below.

- NOVI - "Whether you choose to start or end your day there, I’m sure you’ll enjoy it either way"

- Bedouin - "I’d recommend the tagine zaytoun: chicken, carrots and green olives simmered slowly in a turmeric and coriander sauce until the carrots are meltingly soft and the chicken is tender."

- John Lewis espresso bar - " I was doubtful as to what constituted ‘cake’, according to the terms of my card agreement, so avoided the thick fudgy chocolate cake and the cheesecake (I mean, it was ten o’clock in the morning after all) and plumped for a nice, safe slice of carrot cake instead."



Comments